The IWR-1 single-channel wireless receiver from Cynergy3 is a designed to be paired with IWPT, IWPTU, IWTT and IWTTU series of wireless pressure and temperature sensors. With end-to-end accuracy of 0.25% FS BFSL and up to 750m line-of-sight range (with use of optional 3dBl antenna), the wireless system offers an economical alternative to traditional wired transducer solutions. While offering user-selectable features (choice of output, transmission rate etc.), this received is designed to work “out-of-the-box” as a simple plug-and-play remote measurement solution.
- Single-channel wireless receiver for IWPT/U and IWTT/U series of wireless pressure and temperature transducers
- Simple plug-and-play installation (configuration software available to download from Technical Library if required)
- User-selectable output: 4-20mA or 1-5V
- Accuracy <±0.25% of the full scale (BFSL)
- Operating temperature range (media temperature) of -10°C to +50°C
- Clean contact output for process, low battery or loss of signal alarm function
- Up to 750m line-of-sight range when used with 3dBl antenna (up to 500m with standard 0dBl antenna)
- Powered by 12-32Vdc supply
A range of auxiliary parts is available for the IWR-1 receiver, including DIN rail and wall mounting kits, upgraded 3dBl antenna, etc. – please speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirements.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 IWR-1 wireless receiver: