Caddock MK732 Series
The MK732 precision power film radial leaded resistor series from Caddock offers a resistance range from 5.01MΩ up to 100MΩ and a voltage rating of 400V. The MK732 series has a tolerance of ±1.0% as standard, and also a TCR of ±80 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C). The MK resistor series is constructed with Caddock's Micronox® resistance films fired onto a solid ceramic substrate.
- Compact rectangular power film radial leaded resistor with standard lead spacing
- Available in any resistance between 5.01MΩ and 100MΩ
- Utilises Caddock's Micronox® resistance film technology
- Utilises Caddock's non-inductive design
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard
- TCR of ±80 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 400V
- Maximum power rating is limited by the maximum working voltage
- Operating temperature of between -40°C and +150°C
The MK200 and MK700 series of resistors are the RoHS equivalent versions of the older non-RoHS MK100 and MK600 series. These resistors have pure matte Tin (Sn) lead finish optimised for use in commercial and industrial applications.
With their compact design, it is easier to achieve greater packaging densities without the need for leaving extra space where resistor value changes can require larger resistors or non-uniform lead spacing.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MK700 resistor series including the MK732:
|Maximum Power Rating||Limited by working voltage|
|TCR||±80 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, but, requires extra care during “Lead(Pb)-Free” wave soldering. The temperature of the resistor terminal adjacent to the resistor body must be maintained below 219°C during soldering.