The MK732 precision power film radial leaded resistor series from Caddock offers a resistance range from 5.01MΩ up to 100MΩ and a voltage rating of 400V. The MK732 series has a tolerance of ±1.0% as standard, and also a TCR of ±80 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C). The MK resistor series is constructed with Caddock’s Micronox® resistance films fired onto a solid ceramic substrate.
- Compact rectangular power film radial leaded resistor with standard lead spacing
- Available in any resistance between 5.01MΩ and 100MΩ
- Utilises Caddock’s Micronox® resistance film technology
- Utilises Caddock’s non-inductive design
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard
- TCR of ±80 ppm/°C (between -15°C and +105°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 400V
- Maximum power rating is limited by the maximum working voltage
- Temperature range of between -40°C and +150°C
The MK200 and MK700 series of resistors are the RoHS equivalent versions of the older non-RoHS MK100 and MK600 series. These resistors have pure matte Tin (Sn) lead finish optimised for use in commercial and industrial applications.
With their compact design, it is easier to achieve greater packaging densities without the need for leaving extra space where resistor value changes can require larger resistors or non-uniform lead spacing.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MK700 resistor series including the MK732: