SRT Microcéramique RF Power High Frequency Capacitor Series
- RF Power, High frequency ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1pF and 4.7nF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0505 to 4040
- Dissipation factor under 5.10-4 at 1Vrms and 1MHz (≤ 1000pF) or 1KHz (> 1000pF)
- Temperature coefficient of ±30ppm
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 200V, 250V, 300V, 500V, 630V, 1kV, 1.5kV, 2kV, 3kV, 4kV, 5kV and 7.2kV
- Selection of tolerances: (±0.05pF, ±0.1pF, 0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The RF power, high-frequency ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 1pF to 4.7nF across a range of chip sizes from 0505 to 4040, selection of tolerances (±0.05pF, ±0.1pF, ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10%), voltage options between 200V and 7.2kV and a range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the SRT-MC RF, power high-frequency capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
Termination options available include:
- Nickel with 100% tin plating (matte finish)
- Copper with 100% tin plating (matte finish)
- Nickel banner with Tin (64%) and LCad (36%)
While this capacitor series offers a large number of standard options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
Typical applications for the SRT-MC RF Power, high-frequency series of ceramic capacitors include:
- RF Power amplifiers
- RF Instruments
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the RF Power high-frequency series:
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microceramique RF Power High Frequency Capacitor series datasheet|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique RF Power High Frequency Capacitor Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, Non-RoHS compliant options are available.