The NP0 (Type 1) dipped radial condenser MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance. The series features capacitance values between 1pF and 150nF across five package sizes (SRMC32, SRMC41, SRMC43, SRMC44 and SRMC61), option of voltage rating 50V or 100V, and tolerances ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%. The operating temperature of NP0 radial capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Dipped radial MLCC capacitors, 50-100V
- Five sizes available – SRMC32, SRMC41, SRMC43, SRMC44 and SRMC61
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1pF and 150nF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for 50-100V capacitor models available within the NP0 radial capacitor series: