The high power low-frequency ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers low capacitance variation with voltage. It features a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 82pF to 1.8µF across a range of chip sizes from 1812 to 6660, selection of tolerances (±2%, ±5%, ±10% and ±20%), voltage options between 200V and 5000V and a range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the SRT-MC power capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
- High power low-frequency ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 82pF and 1.8µF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 1812 to 6660
- Dissipation factor under 10.10-4 at 1Vrms and 1kHz (or 1MHz)
- Temperature coefficient of -2220 ±350ppm/°C
- Wide selection of Voltage ratings: 200V, 500V, 630V, 750V, 1kV, 1.5kV, 2kV, 3kV, 4kV and 5kV
- Selection of tolerances: ±2%, ±5%, ±10% or ±20%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
- Tin-plated Nickel
- Tin-plated Copper
- Flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While this capacitor series offers a large number of standard options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options is suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the high power low-frequency series: