The IL510-1E DC-correct single channel digital isolators from NVE are a low-cost isolator alternative to opto-couplers, operating up to 2 Mbps over an operating temperature range of −40ºC to 85ºC. These devices use NVE’s patented IsoLoop® spintronic Giant Magnetoresistive (GMR) technology. A unique ceramic/polymer composite barrier provides excellent isolation and virtually unlimited barrier life. The IL510-1E from NVE have a pulse width distortion of 10ns with an isolation of 1KVRMS and a transient immunity of 20kV/microsecond, the internal clocking ensures a determined power-up state (“DC correct).
- Surface-mount DC-correct single channel digital isolator
- Power supply between 3V and 5V
- Maximum speed of 2Mbps
- Typical quiescent current of 0.0013A/channel
- High voltage endurance of 1000VRMS/1500VDC
- Operating temperature range of −40°C to +85°C
- Common mode transient immunity of 30 kV/μs min. and 50 kV/μs typ.
- Low EMC footprint
- Pulse width distortion of 10ns
- Propagation delay of 25ns
- Barrier life of 44000 years
- UL 1577 recognised; IEC 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884) certified
- 8-pin MSOP package
The IL510 isolators can be used with Power on Reset (POR) circuits common in microcontroller applications, as the means of ensuring the output of the device is in the same state as the input a short time after power up.
The NVE IL510 series DC-correct single channel digital isolators are ideal for the following applications
- ADC's and DAC's
- Digital filedbus
- Multiplexed data transmission
- Data interfaces
- Board to board communication
- Digital noise reduction
- Ground loop elimination
- Parallel bus
- Peripheral interfaces
- Logic level shifting
|Creepage Distance||3mm min|
|Maximum Data Rate||2Mbps|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 5V|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.