Cynergy3 IWTT Series
The IWTT series of wireless industrial temperature transducers from Cynergy3 utilises J or K type thermocouples or PT100 RTD sensor to offer an excellent cost effective alternative to traditional wired transducers in inaccessible or expensive installation environments. The sensors feature accuracy as low as <±0.1% of the full scale, temperature coefficient of ±500ppm/°C and up to 750m line-of-sight range. The IWTT series' user selectable features include transmission update rates, output (4-20mA or 1-5V), and configuration (single or 5 channel; depending on receiver used). The IWTT series is designed to be paired with one of the iwr family of wireless receivers for simple plug-and-play temperature measurement solution; a compression fitting is available to allow easy alignment of the head with the receiver. The sensors are housed within a acetal body, making them suitable to use in harsh environments. Each device comes temperature compensated, calibrated and fully traceable.
- Industrial wireless temperature transducers
- Selection of type J-type thermocouple (0-1200°C range), K-type thermocouple (0-1350°C range) or PT100 RTD sensor (-200 - +800°C range)
- Acetal housing suitable for use in harsh environments
- Accuracy <±0.1% of the full scale (non-linearity and hysteresis)
- Operating temperature range (ambient temperature) of -20°C to 50°C
- Battery life up to 5 years with 10s update rate
- Process connection via 1/4" BSP male
The IWTT series of temperature transducers is available in a range of input and sheath length options. Further customisation is available on this product - speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 IWTT pressure transducer series include:
- Simple cable replacement installation - dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring - pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment etc.
- Facilities management - boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring - tank farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service contract - temporary installation for servicing and field trials
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available including the Cynergy3 IWTT series:
|Accuracy||<±0.1% FS (Non-linearity and hysteresis)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C Ambient Temperature|
|Transmission Rate||User selectable:
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Cynergy3 IWTT Wireless Temperature Transducer Series Datasheet|
|Operation manual for Cynergy3 IWTT Wireless Temperature Transducer Series|
Below is a part number break down for the Cynergy3 IWTT Wireless Temperature Transducer Series:
We are pleased to provide you with a range of videos, please see below for the latest content available:
|Cynergy3 Wireless Pressure & Temperature Sensors Video
Overview of the features and benefits of Cynergy3 wireless temperature and pressure sensor technology.
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.