The CRB 1216H-HT high temperature, non-magnetic, trimmable chip resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CRB 1216H range, while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.4W and voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 600V untrimmed (trimming ratios 8/single cut), all in a small 1216 package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±5.0% and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between 10Ω and 10MΩ). The CRB 1216H-HT resistor series is suitable for laser and air-abrasive trimming, and offers PtAg (Platinum-Silver), unpassivated contact areas suitable for soldering and conductive gluing. These resistors contain no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications.
- High temperature trimmable thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 1216 package
- Suitable for high temperature applications – operating temperature range of -55°C to +300°C
- Power rating of 0.4W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 600V untrimmed (trimming ratios 8/single cut)
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Suitable for laser and air-abrasive trimming
- High trimming ratios by special geometries
- PtAg (Platinum-Silver), unpassivated contact areas for soldering and conductive gluing
- No organics
Non-symmetric tolerances are also available (e.g. -0/+20%), please contact us for more information.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CRB 1216H-HT series starts from ±5%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CRB series:
1) Detailed information on request
2) TC50: Temperature range +25°C…+85°C; TK50 not in the resistance range<100R
3)Continuous operating voltage U=√(P*R)