PCB terminals from the Weidmüller OMNIMATE Power range are sturdy, direct connection for extreme current and voltage requirements in all power electronics applications such as solar inverters, frequency converters, servo-controllers and power supplies.
- High-power: 150A / 1000V (IEC) or 127A / 600V (UL)
- Application-oriented scalability: connection cross-sections from 16mm² to 50mm²
- Simple UL approval of the device up to 600V
- PUSH IN wire connection up to 16 mm²
- Zero-maintenance steel clamp for screw connections that are resistant to vibration
The contact point can be opened without any physical exertion and without the need of any special tools. It can be done by hand or using a simple screwdriver.
Available for testing at any time
Easily accessible diagnostic testing points for necessary maintenance and measurements in direction of cable entry or on the actuating lever side allows the using of tester or connector PS2.
The contact system is getting automatically closed after it was opened. This intelligent “Connection Safety Concept” helps ensure that the wire is always safely connected.
The PUSH IN connection system allows a toolfree wire connection to the PCB board. Solid wires or wires with ferrules can be directly plugged.