The PXV1220S series of thin film thermo-variable chip attenuator from Susumu are ideal for temperature drift compensation and provide an elegant solution to compensate for GaAs amplifier temperature drift, enabling the designer to discard the use of an automatic gain control (AGC) circuit on their PCB. The PXV series offers an attenuation range from 1dB up to 10dB with a a tolerance of ±0.5dB (@25°C, no load), power rating of 0.063W and an impedance value of 50Ω, all in a 0805 chip size.
- Surface-mount thin film thermo-variable chip attenuator
- Attenuation values range from 1dB to 10dB
- Attenuation tolerance of ±0.5dB (@25°C, no load)
- Impedance value of 50Ω
- Operating frequency of DC∼3GHz
- Rated power of 0.063W
- Chip size 0805
- Temperature range are −40°C to +100°C
The Susumu PXV series of thermo-variable attenuator offers an attenuation which varies with temperature, making it an ideal solution for correcting gain shift from temperature fluctuations with GaAs amplifiers.
Susumu PXV1220S series thin film thermo-variable chip attenuator cover the following applications:
- Mobile phone base station
- Wireless remote controller
The below table gives the full specifications of the Susumu P*V series including the PXV1220S, please see the datasheet for the Thermo Sensitive characteristics in the Technical Library tab.