The PAV3137S series of thin film thermo-variable chip attenuators from Susumu are used for temperature drift compensation which provides an elegant solution to compensate for GaAs amplifier temperature drift, enabling the designer to discard the use of an automatic gain control (AGC) circuit on their PCB. The Susumu PAV series of thermo-variable attenuator offers an attenuation which varies with temperature, making it an ideal solution for correcting gain shift from temperature fluctuations with GaAs amplifiers.
- Surface-mount thin film thermo-variable chip attenuator
- Attenuation values range from 1dB ∼ 10dB
- Attenuation tolerance of ±0.5dB (@25°C, no load)
- Impedance value of 50Ω
- Operating frequency of DC∼6GHz
- Rated power of 2W
- Chip size of 1512
- Temperature range is −40°C to +125°C
Susumu PAV3137S series thin film thermo-variable chip attenuators are ideal for the following applications:
- Mobile phone base station
- Wireless remote controller
The below table gives the full specifications of the Susumu P*V series including the PAV3137S, please see the datasheet for the Thermo Sensitive characteristics in the Technical Library tab.