The Y1 400VAC ceramic disc capacitor series from Jackcon offers cost effective solution and compact package, while adhering to the majority of internationally recognised safety standards including UL E187963 (see datasheet for the full list). These AC capacitors feature capacitance between 10pF and 4.7nF and dielectric strength of 4000Vac. The available dielectric materials are Y5P, Y5U or Y5V, dissipation factors available are either ≤2.5% (Y5P, Y5U) or ≤5% (Y5V), tolerances available ±10% or ±20% and TCR values available range from ±10% max to -80% to ±30%. The operating temperature of Y1 capacitors is between -40°C and +85°C.
- AC ceramic disc capacitors
- Selection of dielectric materials offering range of properties – Y5P, Y5U or Y5V.
- Available in capacitance ratings between 10pF and 4.7nF
- Insulation resistance of at least 10,000MΩ min at 100Vdc over 1 minute
- Dissipation factor <2.5% (Y5P and Y5U models) or <5% (Y4V models)
- Tolerances of ±10% (Y5P and Y5U models) or ±20% (Y5U or Y5V models)
- TCR ±10% max(Y5P), -56% max to +22%(Y5U) or -80% to ±30%(Y5V)
- Temperature range between -40°C and +85°C
- Through-hole radial leaded capacitors
Typical applications for the Jackcon Y1 (400VAC) disc ceramic capacitor series include:
- Across-the-line applications
- Line by-pass
The below table gives the specification overview for each capacitor model available within the Y1 (400VAC) capacitor series:
The reference test temperature is 25°C