The 2204 series reed relays from Coto features coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with optional electrostatic shield for reducing capacitive coupling, coaxial shielding for 50Ω impedance. The 2200 series from Coto are considered ideal for high speed switching compared to electromechanical relays, very small footprint of 0.17in2. They have hermetically sealed contacts for long life and their epoxy coated steel shell provides magnetic shielding. The 2204 series is ideally suited to the needs of automated test equipment and RF requirements, specifically engineered for OEM designs and maintenance of existing production fixtures.
- Reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options available 5VDC or 12VDC
- Contact form of 1A
- Switching voltage of 200V
- Dielectric strength of 250VDC
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- No shielding, electrostatic shielding or coaxial shielding options available
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Encapsulated PICO package
Typical Applications include:
- Automated test equipment
- RF requirements
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.