The 2341 surface-mount multi-pole reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 200V and switching current of 0.5A. The 2341 series is designed to offer the densest packaging available in a multi-pole reed relay. Magnetically shielding steel shell with optional coaxial shield and electrostatic shield. The 1 Form C model is constructed with individual switch capsules for the normally open and magnetically biased normally closed contacts which are more reliable than the spring actuated 1 Form C reed switches. They have hermetically sealed contacts for long life and high reliability. The 2341 series are available with custom pin-outs as well as custom to meet particular applications.
- Surface-mount multi-pole reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 1C
- Switching voltage of 200V
- Dielectric strength of 250VDC
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1012Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Pico package size
- Optional coaxial or electrostatic shielding available
Custom pin-outs as well as custom designs are available to meet particular applications.
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet in the Technical Library tab.