The 2342 surface-mount multi-pole reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 100V and switching current of 0.25A. The 2342 series is designed to offer the densest packaging available in a multi-pole reed relay. Magnetically shielding steel shell with optional coxial shield and electrostatic shield. They have hermetically sealed contacts for long life and high reliability. The 2342 series are available with custom pin-outs as well as custom designs to meet particular applications.
- Surface-mount multi-pole reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 2C
- Switching voltage of 100V
- Dielectric strength of 200VDC
- Contact rating 3W
- Switching current 0.25A
- High insulation resistance of 109Ω minimum
- Operating temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Pico package size
Custom pin-outs as well as custom designs are available to meet particular applications.
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet in the Technical Library tab.