The RL1220 series of short sided terminal thin film low resistance chip resistors from Susumu utilise an innovative structure that takes heat dissipation into consideration. This structure suppresses the surface temperature, enabling small chip sizes as well as a reduction in the influence on surrounding components. The Susumu RL1220 series has a resistance range of 0.01Ω to 100Ω and tolerance values available of ±1% (F), ±2% (G) and ±5% (J), all in an 0805 chip size.
- Short sided terminal, thin film low resistance chip resistor
- Resistance values range from 0.01Ω to 100Ω
- Resistance value series E-24
- Power ratings available 0.25W or 0.33W (depending on the resistance value required)
- Tolerance values available are ±1% (F), ±2% (G) and ±5% (J) (depending on the resistance value required)
- TCR values available are 0∼+100 ppm°C, 0∼+200 ppm°C and 0∼+350 ppm°C (depending on the resistance value required)
- Chip size of 0805
- Operating temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
The Susumu RL1220 series of short sided thin film low resistance chip resistors are ideal for the following applications:
- Automotive electronics
- Industrial machines
- PC power sources
The below table gives the full specifications of the Susumu RL Series including the RL1220:
*1 RL series with resistance tolerance ±0.5% (D) is also available. Please contact us for further details.