The MCH0805 military grade high voltage chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a voltage rating of 600V, power rating of 0.2W and a resistance range from 10kΩ up to 50GΩ all in a 0805 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior precision, thick-film surface-mount resistor. MCH0805 resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.5% (between 10kΩ and 10MΩ), TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between 10kΩ and 500MΩ) and VCR down to 1 ppm/V. Ohmcraft’s military SMT chip resistors have an extended TCR temperature range (-55°C to +125°C) and are stringently inspected.
- 2-terminal military grade high voltage surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 0805 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±0.5% (between 10kΩ and 10MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (from -55°C up to +125°C, between 10kΩ and 500MΩ)
- Maximum voltage rating of 600V
- Maximum power rating of 0.2W
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s MCH0805 military grade ultra-high voltage surface-mount resistors are available with the following terminations:
- T – Solderable wraparound matte Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- B – Solderable wraparound Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) solder over Nickel barrier (Not RoHS Compliant)
- Z – Solderable single surface Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- S – Solderable single surface Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) flip-chip (Not RoHS Compliant)
- G – Wire-bondable Gold (Au) (RoHS Compliant)
Please see the MCH series datasheet under the Technical Library tab for other available chip sizes and standard products.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the MCH0805 series:
The continuous maximum applied voltage cannot exceed the maximum power rating and is ohmic value dependent.
Value range is case size dependent.