The UHVC2010 ultra-high voltage chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers the highest voltage ratings of up to 6kV available in a surface-mount resistor. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior ultra-high stability (tolerances down to ±1% and TCR as low as ±100 ppm/°C), very low noise, surface-mount resistor series with a resistance range from 90MΩ up to 10GΩ for trimmed resistors or up to 50GΩ for untrimmed resistors.
- 2-terminal ultra-high voltage surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 90MΩ and 50GΩ (untrimmed resistors)
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 2010 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±1% (trimmed resistors)
- TCR as low as ±100 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C)
- Maximum voltage rating of 6kV (≥360MΩ)
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s UHVC ultra-high voltage surface-mount series are ideal for replacing through-hole resistors due to their high voltage rating capabilities, allowing savings on assembly and board space costs. They could also be used to used to replace resistor arrays with a single chip resistor
Due to the high voltage ratings of the UHVC series, these resistors must be potted upon assembly
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available resistance values and voltage ratings for the complete UHVC series which includes the 2010 chip size:
1 For these values and package sizes, refer to Ohmcraft’s standard HVC Series.