The 1787 current sense resistor network series from Caddock offers 3 or 4 resistance values in a single through-hole package, ranging from RA = 99.9Ω, RB = 9.9Ω and RC = 0.9Ω up to RA = 1kΩ, RB = 100Ω, RC = 10Ω and RD = 1Ω. Caddock offers 12 standard models of the 1787 series with 5 network arrangements, providing the specific accuracy and resistance values required for a wide range of current measuring instruments and circuits. They can offer maximum power ratings of up to 0.75W or 1W depending on the model.
- Through-hole current sensing resistor network
- 12 standard models in 5 network arrangements
- 3 or 4 resistor elements in a thin-profile single package
- Resistance range from RA = 99.9Ω, RB = 9.9Ω and RC = 0.9Ω up to RA = 1kΩ, RB = 100Ω, RC = 10Ω and RD = 1Ω
- The monolithic construction and standardised lead spacing simplify installation
- Caddock’s Micronox® resistance films provide exceptional stability for improved long-term measurement accuracy
- Storage temperature between -55°C and +85°C
The Caddock 1787 current sense through-hole resistor networks utilise Caddock’s Micronox® resistance films and advanced high through-put laser manufacturing capabilities to achieve many vital advantages in precision current measurement circuits, including laboratory and bench-type digital instrumentation.
The thin-profile single package configuration replaces as many as four discrete current sense resistors.
The 1787 series is supplied in various sizes with different pin layouts depending on the resistance values and electrical specifications of the current sense network.