The 1789 custom low resistance value precision SIP resistor networks from Caddock offer resistance values as low as 0.5Ω up to 10kΩ. The design flexibility achieved by Caddock’s advanced resistance film technologies is extended to low resistance values in precision resistor networks through the application of Caddock’s Micronox® resistance films. By applying this technology to the low-profile, single-in-line package configuration, the Caddock 1789 custom low resistance value precision SIP resistor networks are available with a combination of features.
- Resistance values from 0.5Ω to 10,000Ω
- Absolute tolerance from as low as ±0.05% up to ±1.0%
- Ratio tolerance from as low as ±0.05% up to ±1.0%
- Absolute TCR from as low as ±50 ppm/°C up to ±100 ppm/°C (between 0°C and +70°C)
- Ratio TCR from as low as ±15 ppm/°C up to ±80 ppm/°C (between 0°C and +70°C)
- Power rating of between 0.1W and 2W per resistor
Where high accuracy and low resistance values must be combined, as in high accuracy current measurement circuitry, Kelvin terminations can be provided for low resistance values to minimize lead resistance errors.
The optimum design of Caddock 1789 custom low resistance value precision SIP resistor networks is best achieved when the performance of Micronox® resistance film technologies is blended with particular circuit specifications and the unique thin-profile, single-in-line package design to arrive at the final network package size, pin spacing, and pin style.
Applications for the 1789 series include:
- Current summing networks
- Precision termination networks
- Precision current sense resistor networks
- Impedance matching networks
For a custom 1789 resistor network, please contact us with any requirements and our technical team will assist you.