The MP2060 Kool-Pak® clip mount power film resistors from Caddock offer a resistance range from 0.005Ω up to 1KΩ and a power range of up to 60W continuous power at +25°C case temperature for 0.02Ω and above. The MMP2060 series tolerance values available are ±1.0% (as standard) ±2.0% and ±5.0% (depending on the resistance value required). These power resistors are in a TO-220 style package designed for clip mounting and offer non-inductive design for high speed switching, snubbers and RF applications.
- Kool-Pak® clip mount power film through hole resistor in a TO-220 style package
- Resistance values available between 0.005Ω and 1KΩ
- Excellent pulse / surge performance
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.005Ω and 0.014Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.015Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +100 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω) and -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±5.0% at 0.005Ω and ±2.0% at 0.01Ω and 0.015Ω, ±1.0% from 0.02Ω and greater
- Power range of up to 60W at +25°C case temperature for 0.02Ω and above
- Continuous current of up to 60A at +25°C case temperature for 0.015Ω and below
- Operation up to +150°C case temperature
- Electrically isolated case
Custom resistance values and tolerances are also available on request
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP2060 resistor series:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.