The SM3512 high ohmic chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a resistance range from 10kΩ up to 50GΩ all in a 3512 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior precision, thick-film surface-mount resistor. SM3512 resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ), TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 1MΩ and 500MΩ) and VCR down to 1 ppm/V.
- 2-terminal high ohmic surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 3512 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C, between 1MΩ and 500MΩ)
- Maximum voltage rating of 600V
- Maximum power rating of 2W
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s SM3512 high ohmic surface-mount resistors are available with the following terminations:
- T – Solderable wraparound matte Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- B – Solderable wraparound Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) solder over Nickel barrier (Not RoHS Compliant)
- Z – Solderable single surface Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- S – Solderable single surface Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) flip-chip (Not RoHS Compliant)
- G – Wire-bondable Gold (Au) (RoHS Compliant)
Please see the SM series datasheet under the Technical Library tab for other available chip sizes and standard products.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the SM3512 series:
The continuous maximum applied voltage cannot exceed the maximum power rating and is ohmic value dependent.
Value range is case size dependent.