This FRSM ultra high precision resistor series from VFR is tested to EEE-INST-002 and MIL-PRF-55342, specifically for space and military applications. The 303266 series offers a resistance range between 10Ω and 75kΩ, in a small 2512 surface-mount package with wrap-around terminations. These resistors utilise VFR newest Z-1 Bulk Metal® foil resistor technology for improved load life stability (up to 25ppm) and higher working temperatures (balanced temperature characteristics over a range from -55°C to +150°C). They have nominal temperature coefficients of resistance of ±0.2ppm/°C typical between -55°C to +125°C (+25°C reference) with tolerances available down to ±0.01% between 250Ω and 75kΩ.
- Ultra high precision wrap-around bulk foil chip resistor
- EEE-INST-002 and MIL-PRF-55342 tested for space and military applications
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 75kΩ
- 2512 package
- Tolerances as low as ±0.01% over the resistance range of 250Ω up to 75kΩ
- Power coefficient “ΔR due to self heating” of 5ppm at rated power
- TCR as low as ±0.2ppm/°C between -55° and +125°C, +25°C ref.
- Voltage rating 173V
- Power rating of 0.4W at +70°C
- Load life stability of ±0.02% after 2000h at 70°C at rated power
- Thermal stabilization time <1s (nominal value achieved within 10ppm of steady state value)
- Electrostatic discharge (EDS) of at least to 25kV
- Short time overload of ≤0.005% typical
- Rise time as low as 1ns, effectively no ringing
- Current noise of <0.010µVRMS/V of applied voltage (<-40dB)
- Non-hot spot design
- Terminal finishes available: tin/lead alloy
Non-standard technical requirements such as resistance outside of standard range, higher temperature application up to 240°C or better performance characteristics are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the 303266 series: