The HPT series from Susumu is a high power thin film chip terminator. The terminator has an aluminium nitride substrate with an efficient heat dissipation that provides a rated power range of between 2.5W and 100W, anti-surge and overload protection. The Susumu HPT series has a frequency range of DC to 15GHz with having wrap around terminals which provides easy and reliable soldering.
- Surface-mount high power thin film chip terminator
- Rated power of between 2.5W and 100W
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) 1.2 to 1.5 (depending on the frequency required)
- Operating frequency of DC to 15GHz
- Chip sizes available are 0603, 0805, 1206, 2010, 2512, 2525 and 3725
- Rated operating temperature +100°C at the terminal
- Temperature range are −40°C to +155°C
- Wrap around terminals for easy and reliable soldering
- Efficient heat dissipation
The thin film does not have any innate stress. Therefore, repeated power cycling does not fatigue the element and cause no change in Impedance.
The Susumu HPT series of surface-mount high power thin film chip terminators are ideal for the following applications:
- Wireless base station
- Wireless communication devices
- High power frequency source
The below table gives the full specifications of the Susumu HPT terminator series: