The PCS series from Susumu is a high power thin film chip terminator. The terminator has an aluminium oxide substrate with an efficient heat dissipation that provides a rated power range of between 0.2W and 10W, anti-surge and overload protection. The Susumu PCS series has a frequency range of DC to 15GHz having wraparound terminals which provides easy and reliable soldering.
- Surface-mount high power thin film chip terminator
- Rated power between 0.2W and 10W available
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) 1.2 to 1.5 (depending on the frequency required)
- Operating frequency of DC to 15GHz
- Chip sizes available are 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 2010 and 2512
- Rated operating temperature +70°C
- Temperature range is −55°C to +125°C
- Wrap around terminals for easy and reliable soldering
- Efficient heat dissipation
The thin film does not have any innate stress. Therefore, repeated power cycling does not fatigue the element and causes no change in impedance.
The Susumu PCS series surface-mount high power thin film chip terminators are ideal for the following applications:
- Wireless base station
- Wireless communication devices
- High power frequency source
The below table gives the full specifications of the Susumu PCS series: