SRT Microcéramique Radial Moulded Capacitor Series (63V - 250V)
- Moulded radial MLCC capacitors, 63V - 250V
- Two package sizes available – SRMC50 or SRM60
- Available in capacitance ratings between 10pF and 1µF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025 at 1Vrms and 1KHz
- Capacitance-Temperature characteristics of ±15% without voltage, +15% / -25% with voltage
- Selection of tolerances: ±10% or ±20%
- NFC 83-132 compliant for military applications
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The 2C1 moulded radial MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment military applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance. The series features capacitance values between 10pF and 1µF across two package sizes (SR50 or SR60), an option of voltage ratings 63V, 100V or 250V, and tolerances ±10% or ±20. The operating temperature of these capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options is suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for 63V - 250V capacitor models available within the moulded radial capacitor series:
|Capacitance||10pF - 1μF|
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
|TCR||± 15% with 0Vdc applied, +15% / -25% with voltage|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microcéramique Radial Moulded Capacitor (63V - 250V) Series Datasheet|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique Radial Moulded Capacitor (63V- 250V) Series:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.