The X7R (Type 2) dipped radial condenser MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance. The series features capacitance values between 100pF and 2.2µF across two package sizes (SRMC31 and SRMC41), option of voltage rating 25V, 50/63V or 100V, and tolerances ±5%, ±10% or ±20. The operating temperature of X7R radial capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Dipped radial MLCC capacitors, 25V-100V
- Two package sizes available – SRMC31 or SRMC41
- Available in capacitance ratings between 100pF and 2.2nF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025 at 1Vrms and 1kHz (or 1MHz)
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of tolerances: ±5%, ±10% or ±20%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
While this product series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for 25V-100V capacitor models available within the X7R dipped radial capacitor series: