The X7R (Type 2) high voltage moulded radial MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment, high voltage military applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance. The series features capacitance values between 150pF and 270nF across two package sizes (SR50 or SR60), option of high voltage ratings 500V, 1kV or 2kV, and tolerances ±10% or ±20. The operating temperature of these capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- High voltage moulded radial MLCC capacitors, 500V – 2kV
- Two package sizes available – SRMC50 or SRM60
- Available in capacitance ratings between 150pF and 270nF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025 at 1Vrms and 1KHz
- Capacitance-Temperature characteristics of ±15% without voltage
- Selection of tolerances: ±10% or ±20%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options is suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for high voltage 500V – 2kV capacitor models available within the moulded radial capacitor series: