The X7R (Type 2) high voltage dipped radial condenser MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance and high voltage performance. The series features capacitance values between 1nF and 390nF across three package sizes (SRMC60, SRMC61 and SRMC62), option of high voltage ratings 1kV, 2kV, 3kV, 4kV or 5kV, and tolerances ±5%, ±10% or ±20. The operating temperature of X7R radial capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- High voltage dipped radial MLCC capacitors, 1kV – 5kV
- Three package sizes available – SRMC60, SRMC61 or SRMC62
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1nF and 390nF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of tolerances: ±5%, ±10% or ±20%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
Typical applications for the SRT-MC X7R HV radial capacitor series include:
- Voltage multipliers
- DC/AC converters
The below table gives the specifications overview for high voltage 1kV – 5kV capacitor models available within the X7R dipped radial capacitor series: