The NP0 (Type 1) dipped radial condenser MLCC capacitor series is designed especially for severe environment applications, offering excellent shock and vibration resistance. The series features capacitance values between 1pF and 12nF across four package sizes (SRMC32, SRMC41, SRMC43 and SRMC44), option of voltage rating 200V or 500V, and tolerances ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%. The operating temperature of NP0 radial capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Dipped Radial MLCC capacitors, 200-500V
- Five sizes available – SRMC32, SRMC41, SRMC43 and SRMC44
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1pF and 12nF
- Dissipation factor under 0.025
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
While this product series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for 200-500V capacitor models available within the NP0 radial capacitor series: