The NP0 (Type 1) ceramic chip capacitor series for medical applications is designed based on CECC-322101-801 and MIL PRF-123D documents. The series features capacitance values between 0.22pF and 2.2nF across two package sizes (0402 or 0603), an option of voltage ratings 16V, 25V or 50V (lower and higher voltages are achievable if required), selection of tolerances ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10% and terminations options. The operating temperature of NP0 medical capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Ceramic chip capacitors for MLS applications
- 0402 and 0603 package sizes available
- Capacitance ratings between 0.22pF and 2.2nF
- Dissipation factor according to CECC-32101-801: 0.1% maximum, measured at 1Vrms, 1kHz (except for NP0 values ≤ 1000pF measured at 1MHz)
- Selection of tolerances: ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%
- Terminations available include: Palladium-Silver, Nickel layer with a layer of 62% Tin, 36% Lead and 2% Silver, or two-layer 100% Nickel, 100% Tin
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
Termination options available include:
- Nickel layer with a layer of 62% Tin, 36% Lead and 2% Silver
- Two-layer 100% Nickel, 100% Tin
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – for example, lower and higher Voltage ratings are achievable if required. If none of the given options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for Medical capacitor models available within the NP0 ceramic chip capacitor series: