The X7R (Type 2) ceramic chip capacitor series for medical applications is designed based on CECC-322101-801 and MIL PRF-123D documents. The series features capacitance values between 100pF and 330nF across two package sizes (0402 or 0603), option of voltage ratings 16V, 25V or 50V (lower and higher voltages are achievable if required), selection of tolerances ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10% and terminations options. The operating temperature of X7R medical capacitors is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Ceramic chip capacitors for MLS applications
- 0402 and 0603 package sizes available
- Capacitance ratings between 100pF and 330nF
- Dissipation factor according to CECC-32101-801: 2.5% maximum, except for 25V at 3.5% maximum
- Selection of tolerances: ±1%, ±2%, ±5% or ±10%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
Termination options available include:
- Palladium-Silver and 2% Silver
- Nickel layer with a layer of 62% Tin, 36% Lead
- Two-layer 100% Nickel, 100% Tin
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – for example, lower and higher Voltage ratings are achievable if required. If none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for Medical capacitor models available within the X7R ceramic chip capacitor series: