- Low voltage ceramic chip MLCC capacitors
- Available in capacitance ratings between 100pF and 1µF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 0805 to 2225
- Dissipation factor under 0.025 at 1kHz for C ≥ 1nF and under 0.025 at 1MHz for C ≤ 1nF
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 50V or 100V
- Selection of tolerances: ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The BX low voltage, stable ceramic chip MLCC capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers improved voltage behaviour compared to the X7R series. These capacitors feature a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 100pF to 1µF across a range of chip sizes from 0805 to 2225, a wide selection of tolerances (±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and -20% to +80%), voltages (50V or 100V) and a range of terminations. As with all SRT-MC components, the BX capacitors are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability and are manufactured according to MIL Specifications. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
Termination options available include:
- Gold-plated Silver
- Tin-plated Nickel
- Tin-plated Copper
- Flexible Tin-plated polymer (Microflex), improving the resistance to brittle fracture if the board is subject to flexion or vibration
While the BX series offers a large number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the given options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
Typical applications for the SRT-MC BX series of low voltage ceramic capacitors include:
The below table gives the specifications overview for each low voltage capacitor model available within the BX-series (50V-100V):