The CC1512FC low resistance precision flip-chip surface-mount resistor series from Caddock offer resistance values from as low as 0.01Ω up to 10Ω making them ideal for current sensing applications. The CC1512FC series features low inductance of 5nH (typical) which provides excellent high frequency and pulse response, with high pulse handling and overload capabilities. For general applications, the CC1512FC series has a power rating of 0.75W (at +70°C).
- Low resistance precision flip-chip resistor
- Flip-chip version for surface-mount applications (FC)
- 1512 chip size
- Resistance values from 0.01Ω to 10Ω
- Bare ceramic back surface
- High pulse handling and overload capabilities
- Low inductance of 5nH (typical) provides excellent high frequency and pulse response
- Tolerances from as low as ±1.0% up to ±5.0% (resistance value dependent)
- TCR from as low as -20 to +80 ppm/°C (resistance values of 0.5Ω and above)
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +150°C
The CC1512FC series from Caddock are the best choice for switching power supplies, motor speed controls and high current sensing applications.
Thermal resistance is provided for the CC1512FC series to optimise high power designs when utilising higher thermal conductivity circuit board substrates such as IMS or Alumina. Please see datasheet for further details.
The recommended solders for flip-chip solder attachment are Sn (62) / Pb (36) / Ag (2), Sn (96.5) / Ag (3.5), or standard Sn / Ag / Cu solder alloys.
The below table gives the available specifications for the complete CC FC series including the CC1512FC:
Please see datasheet for notes relating to the power capabilities.