The CHR 1206-HT high temperature non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHR 1206 range while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a wide resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.25W and voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 400V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 1206 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±2.0% (between 10Ω and 10MΩ) and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between +25°C and +85°C). The CHR 1206-HT resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 1206 package
- Power rating of 0.25W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 400V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±2.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHR 1206-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CHR series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value): +25°C…+85°C
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal Power Mode: 2W as CHR 2512-HT (P70=2W, P300=0W) and 3W as CHR 4020-HT (P70=3W, P300=0W) respectively. Higher power rating requires an adequate heat removal (e.g. increased solder pads or Copper thicknesses). The user has to guarantee, that solder joints will not run over their load limit. The resistor must not exceed the specified operating temperature range