The CHS 0402-HT high temperature, high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHS 0402 range while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a high resistance range from 10MΩ up to 100GΩ, power rating of 0.05W and voltage rating of 30V trimmed or 60V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%), all in a small 0402 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±5.0% (between 10MΩ and 1GΩ), TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C and a VCR as low as ±500 ppm/V (between 10MΩ and 100MΩ). The CHS 0402-HT resistor series contains no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10MΩ and 100GΩ
- 0402 package
- Power rating of 0.05W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 30V trimmed or 60V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%)
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10MΩ up to 1GΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10MΩ to 100MΩ
- VCR as low as ±500 ppm/V (between 10MΩ up to 100MΩ)
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHS 0402-HT series starts from ±5%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CHS series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
4) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available