The HVD10 through-hole high voltage divider resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a voltage rating of 10kV, power rating of 1W, standard ratios of 1000:1 (A) or 100:1 (B) and a resistance range from 100kΩ up to 1TΩ all in a small radial leaded through-hole package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior precision, thick-film through-hole resistor. HVD10 high voltage divider resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with ratio tolerances down to ±0.1% (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ), absolute TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 1MΩ and 500MΩ) and VCR down to 0.05 ppm/V.
- Radial leaded through-hole high voltage divider resistor
- Ratios of 1000:1 (A) and 100:1 (B) as standard or custom ratios available upon request
- Available in any resistance between 100kΩ and 1TΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- Ratio tolerance as low as ±0.1% (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C, between 1MΩ and 500MΩ)
- Maximum voltage rating of 10kV
- Maximum power rating of 1W
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s HVD10 high voltage dividers are available with various options including the following lead styles:
- T – 100% Tin spade leads (RoHS Compliant)
- S – Tin Lead (Sn60Pb40) solder spade leads (Not RoHS Compliant)
- W – 100% Tin 22AWG wire leads (RoHS Compliant)
- B – Tin Lead (Sn60Pb40) solder 22AWG wire leads (Not RoHS Compliant)
As well as the above lead styles, the HVD10 series is available with various coatings including the following:
- 2 – Bare resistor element
- 3 – Powder Coating
- 4 – Single surface epoxy
The HVD series divider ratio is calculated using the formula Ratio = (R1+R2)/R2. Resistance in the part number is the total resistance i.e. R1 + R2.
For custom configurations including sizes and ratios or other requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the HVD10 series:
Tolerance and value are case size dependent.
bsolute tolerance is ±15% unless otherwise specified.
TCR tracking is typically <25 ppm/°C.