The RJ45G1 R12D 3.3N4YG/YG RL jack with transformer from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers twin magnetic transmitter sockets for gigabit applications (1000 base-T) with integrated compensation, which actively counteracts inductive and capacitive couplings and saves space on the PCB. This RJ45 twin jack with transformer connector by Weidmüller feature 8 poles with an outgoing elbow of 90° and extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Mounting onto PCB via through hole(THT) THR solder connection
- Transmission rate 1000MBit/s
- Outgoing elbow of 90°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Twin port
- 4 LEDs with a yellow and green LED in each port
- EAC approved and UL listed
- 8 poles
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- Dielectric strength of ≥1500VDC
- Temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 jack series is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.