The CS14 wet/wet differential pressure transducer series from Core Sensors is designed for various applications including filtration and tank monitoring. The options include differential pressure ranges of up to 300 PSI, both male and female 1/4” NPT process connections, choice of voltage and 4-20mA loop powered output signals. The CS14 from Core comes with a 316L SS oil filled sensor element which provides excellent stability over a wide operating temperature range of −40°C to +105°C while offering corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases by offering a robust package with an accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL. The compact designs makes it a perfect solution for differential measurement applications in confined spaces.
- Wet/wet differential pressure transducer
- Differential pressure range of up to 300 PSI
- Maximum line pressure of 500 PSI
- Temperature range −40°C to +105°C
- Accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL
- Burst pressure of 3x rated differential pressure
- Stability (1 year) of ≤ ±0.25% of FS
- Pressure cycles of 4 million
- Electrical output options of 4-20mA, 1-5V(3 wire), 0-5V (3 wire) or 0.5-4.5V ratiometric
- 316L SS diaphragm / oil filled sensor element
- Both male and female 1/4” NPT process connections
Potential applications for the Core CS14 series include:
- Cryogenic bulk tank level measurement
- Tank level monitoring
Please see the below performance and thermal tables for the Core CS14 series:
* Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability
**Max line pressure is the highest equal common mode pressure that can be applied to the sensor without damage.
***Overpressure and burst pressure are the maximum differential pressure that can be applied to the high or low side before damage to the sensor will occur.
****IP Rating is dependent on electrical termination selected.
Please contact us for more information.