The CS84 intrinsically safe differential pressure transducer series from Core Sensors is designed for various applications in hazardous areas with CSA and ABS approvals. The options include differential pressure ranges of up to 50 PSI, with 1/4” NPT or FNPT process connections and a choice of electrical outputs. The CS84 from Core comes with a 316L SS oil filled sensor element which provides excellent stability over a wide operating temperature range of −40°C to +80°C while offering corrosion resistance against various liquids and gases by offering a robust package with an accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL. The compact designs makes it a perfect solution for differential measurement applications in confined spaces.
- Intrinsically safe differential pressure transducer
- Differential pressure range of up to 50 PSI
- Maximum line pressure of 500 PSI
- Temperature range −40°C to +80°C
- Accuracy of ≤ ±0.4% BFSL
- Burst pressure of 3x rated differential pressure
- Stability (1 year) of ≤ ±0.25% of FS
- Pressure cycles of 4 million
- Electrical output options of 4-20mA, 1-5V, 1-6V, 0.5-4.5V ratiometric or 0.5-2.5V non-ratiometric
- 316L SS diaphragm / oil filled sensor element
- 1/4” NPT or FNPT process connections
Approvals for the Core CS84 series include:
- CSA Class I, division 1, groups C, D T4
- Class I, zone 0 AEx ia IIB T4 Ga; Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- ABS (American bureau of shipping)
Potential applications for the Core CS84 series include:
- Cryogenic bulk tank level measurement
- External fuel tank level measurement
- Compression systems
- Test stands
Please see the below performance and thermal tables for the Core CS84 series:
* Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability
**Max line pressure is the highest equal common mode pressure that can be applied to the sensor without damage.
***Overpressure and burst pressure are the maximum differential pressure that can be applied to the high or low side before damage to the sensor will occur.
Please contact us for more information.