SRT CHS 2512-HT Series
The CHS 2512-HT high temperature, high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHS 2512 range while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a high resistance range from 10MΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 1W and voltage rating of 1500V trimmed or 2000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%), all in a small 2512 surface mount package. By utilising SRT's thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±1.0% (between 10MΩ and 1GΩ), TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 10MΩ and 500MΩ) and a VCR as low as ±25 ppm/V (between 10MΩ and 100MΩ). The CHS 2512-HT resistor series contains no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature, high ohmic, non-magnetic surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10MΩ and 1TΩ
- 2512 package
- Power rating of 1W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 1500V trimmed or 2000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%)
- Tolerances as low as ±1.0% over the resistance range of 10MΩ up to 1GΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10MΩ to 500MΩ
- VCR as low as ±25 ppm/V (between 10MΩ up to 100MΩ)
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHS 2512-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CHS series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C...+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C...+85°C
4) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available
|Maximum Power Rating||1W (at +70°C)|
|TCR||10MΩ up to 500MΩ
|Tolerance||10MΩ up to 1GΩ
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT high temperature CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series SMD chip resistor datasheet|
|SRT standard CHS high ohmic SMD chip resistor datasheet|
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, however, the following exemptions according to the RoHS annex are applicable:
- No. 7(a) - 'Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead)' used in leaded resistors
- No. 7(c)-I - 'Electrical and electronic components containing lead in glass or ceramic...or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound' used in chip resistors and leaded thick film resistors