The CHS 4020-HT high temperature, high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHS 4020 range while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a high resistance range from 10MΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 2W and voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%), all in a small 4020 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±1.0 and TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 10MΩ and 1GΩ), as well as a VCR down to ±10 ppm/V (between 10MΩ and 100MΩ). The CHS 4020-HT resistor series contains no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature, high ohmic surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10MΩ and 1TΩ
- 4020 package
- Power rating of 2W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%)
- Tolerances as low as ±1.0% over the resistance range of 10MΩ up to 1GΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10MΩ to 1GΩ
- VCR as low as ±10 ppm/V (between 10MΩ up to 100MΩ)
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHS 4020-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives the full specifications of the standard CHS series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
4) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available