Caddock USFS Series
- Ultra-stable radial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Sets are available with either 3 or 5 selected USF300 series resistors (model dependent)
- Resistance values available for the complete sets are 30MΩ, 50MΩ and 100MΩ
- TCR for the complete sets of ±2 ppm/°C
- Tolerance for the complete sets of ±0.1%
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Voltage coefficient as low as 0.005 ppm/V per resistor set (model dependent)
- Ceramic package provides cool operation
- Multiple USFS selected resistor sets can be used in series to achieve higher total resistances and higher voltage ratings
- Utilising Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance film systems
Multiple USFS selected resistor sets can be used in series to form a string of resistors that achieve a higher total resistance and a higher voltage rating with 2 ppm/°C overall temperature coefficient.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete USFS series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.
|Maximum Voltage Rating||5kVDC (model dependent)|
|TCR||±2 ppm/°C over the whole resistor set|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.