The USGS series from Caddock are high voltage, ultra stable, low TCR selected resistor sets. The resistance values available for the complete sets are 300MΩ and 500MΩ all with a TCR of 5 ppm/°C and a tolerance of ±0.10% for each set. The USGS resistor sets are designed for use in high voltage systems that require excellent temperature and long term stability. These are manufactured with Caddock’s Tetrinox® resistance film system, the individual resistors that form these sets are individually characterized using automated data acquisition systems and then selected to form a set resistance.
- Ultra-stable axial leaded film through-hole resistor sets
- Sets are available with either 3 or 5 selected USG1110 series resistor (model dependent)
- Resistance values available for the complete sets are 300MΩ and 500MΩ
- TCR for the complet sets of ±5 ppm/°C
- Tolerance for the complete sets of ±0.1%
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Voltage coefficient as low as 0.02 ppm/V per resistor set (500MΩ set) and 0.03 ppm/V per resistor set (300MΩ set)
- Utilising Caddock’s Tetrinox® resistance film systems
Multiple USGS selected resistor sets can be used in series to form a string of resistors that achieve a higher total resistance and a higher voltage rating with 5 ppm/°C overall temperature coefficient.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete USGS series:
* Please see the datasheet for the specification notes.