The 8L02 surface-mount economy DIP reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC, 12VDC and 24VDC with a switching voltage of 200V and switching current of 0.5A. The 8L02 series is designed as a drop-in low cost replacement for industry standard DIP packages with a moulded thermostat body on integral lead frame design, hermetically sealed contacts, with optional electrostatic shield and coil suppression diode. The 8L02 series is ideally suited to the needs of telecom, security and other general purpose applications.
- Surface-mount economy DIP reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC, 12VDC and 24VDC
- Contact form of 2A
- Switching voltage of 200V
- Dielectric strength of 250VDC
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1010Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Moulded DIP package
Typical Applications include:
- Other general purpose applications
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.