The 9104 surface-mount high voltage SIP reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a high switching voltage of 1000V and high dielectric strength of up to 3000VDC. The 9104 series adds high voltage switching capability and high voltage standoff capability to a SIP relay package. Moulded SIP relays are the industry standard when high reliability and consistent performance are desired in a compact package with a moulded thermostat body on integral lead frame design, hermetically sealed contacts for long life, magnetic shield and optional coil suppression diode which protects coil drive circuits. The 9104 series relays are ideally suited to the needs of automatic test equipment, instrumentation, battery management, solar and process control applications where voltage isolation is a key design requirement.
- Surface-mount high voltage 4 pin SIP reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 1A
- High switching voltage of 1000V
- High dielectric strength of up to 3000VDC
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1011Ω minimum
- Operating temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Moulded SIP package
Typical Applications include:
- Automatic test equipment
- Battery management
- Solar and process control applications
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.