The 3650 surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay series from Coto features available coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC with a switching voltage of 150V and switching current of 0.25A. The 3650 series is designed to offer a low thermal EMF range of <0.5µV to <5µV with an epoxy coated steel shell providing magnetic shielding, an electrostatic shield as standard for reducing capacitive coupling, as well as hermetically sealed contacts for long life and high reliability. The 3650 series is ideally suited to the needs of instrumentation, data acquisition and process control.
- Surface-mount low thermal EMF reed relay
- Nominal coil voltage options of 5VDC and 12VDC
- Contact form of 3A
- Switching voltage of 150V
- Dielectric strength of 250VDC
- Thermal EMF options range between <0.5µV and <5µV
- Contact rating 5W
- Switching current 0.25A
- High insulation resistance of 1012Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Potted package size
Typical Applications include:
- High accuracy DVM’s
- Digital or analog multi-point recorders
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.