The CHM 4020-HT high temperature, high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers the same features as the CHM 4020 range, while allowing for high temperature applications of up to 300°C. The main features comprise of a wide resistance range from 100kΩ up to 10TΩ, power rating of 2W and voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 4020 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s meander structured thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±1% (between 100kΩ and 10GΩ) as well as a TCR of ±25 ppm/°C (between 100kΩ and 10GΩ) and a VCR as low as ±5 ppm/V (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ). The CHM 0402-HT resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- High temperature meander structured surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 100kΩ and 10TΩ
- 4020 package
- Power rating of 2W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±1% over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 10GΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 100kΩ to 10GΩ
- VCR as low as ±5 ppm/V over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 100MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +300°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
Please see the derating curve below for the CHx-HT, CRB-HT and CBW-HT series from 0°C to +300°C:
The final measuring of the resistors takes place at room temperature (independent of TCR).
Please pay attention to the interconnection technology at high temperature applications.
Please note, the tolerance for the CHM 4020-HT series starts from ±1%, whereas the below table gives full specifications of the standard CHM series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
3) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available