The MCH4020 military grade high voltage chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a voltage rating of 4kV, power rating of 2W and a resistance range from 10kΩ up to 50GΩ all in a 4020 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior precision, thick-film surface-mount resistor. MCH4020 resistors offer very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ), TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 1MΩ and 500MΩ) and VCR down to 1 ppm/V. Ohmcraft’s military SMT chip resistors have an extended TCR temperature range (-55°C to +125°C) and are stringently inspected.
- 2-terminal military grade high voltage surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 4020 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from -55°C up to +125°C, between 1MΩ and 500MΩ)
- Maximum voltage rating of 4kV
- Maximum power rating of 2W
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s MCH4020 military grade ultra-high voltage surface-mount resistors are available with the following terminations:
- T – Solderable wraparound matte Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- B – Solderable wraparound Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) solder over Nickel barrier (Not RoHS Compliant)
- Z – Solderable single surface Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- S – Solderable single surface Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) flip-chip (Not RoHS Compliant)
- G – Wire-bondable Gold (Au) (RoHS Compliant)
Please see the MCH series datasheet under the Technical Library tab for other available chip sizes and standard products.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the MCH4020 series:
The continuous maximum applied voltage cannot exceed the maximum power rating and is ohmic value dependent.
Value range is case size dependent.